truck body FRP composite panel, glass fiber FRP truck box panel

Product DescriptionWhen you need grace under pressure, fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) panels are the perfect choice for your walls. From moisture and germs to daily dirt and grime, our FRP panels are able to stand up to even the toughest environments - without sacrificing style and beauty. ZDProTech FRP offers the indu

Featured Products


Truck Body FRP Composite Panels, Fiberglass FRP Truck Box Body Panel

Product Description

Truck Body FRP Composite Panels, Fiberglass FRP Truck Box Body Panel
When you need grace under pressure, fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) panels are the perfect choice for your walls. From moisture and germs to daily dirt and grime, our FRP panels are able to stand up to even the toughest environments - without sacrificing style and beauty. 
ZDProTech FRP offers the industry's most innovative and resilient FRP panels, backed by our expert technical and installation support staff. Our FRP panels are suitable for almost any commercial space and provide key benefits including: 
High-end style: Take your surfaces beyond with our wide range of surface types, textures, and colors, offering you endless options to create the beautiful look you've envisioned for your walls. 
Dependable performance: Count on Crane FRP panels for extremely strong, durable panels that provide resistance to mold, mildew, bacteria growth, stains, and chemicals. Plus, they're easy on your budget and designed to last for years to come. 
Simple & cost-effective: Take it easy, from start to finish. Our FRP panels are simple to install over any existing wall surface and even simpler to maintain with a mild cleanser and sponge or soft brush. Plus, they're easy on your budget and designed to last for years to come. 
 

 

Application Scenario

Truck Body FRP Composite Panels, Fiberglass FRP Truck Box Body Panel

Packaging & Shipping

Truck Body FRP Composite Panels, Fiberglass FRP Truck Box Body Panel

Certifications and Rewards

Truck Body FRP Composite Panels, Fiberglass FRP Truck Box Body Panel

Our Advantages

Truck Body FRP Composite Panels, Fiberglass FRP Truck Box Body Panel

Company Profile

Hebei Zhaoduan Technology Co., Ltd(ZDProTechalways regards product quality as the foundation of enterprise development. Over the years, our company has carried out scientific and standardized management in strict accordance with the modern enterprise model. According to the customer's feedbacks and based on the global market we have set up a series of services and tactics. Based on science and technology, we have innovated varied products and achieved domestic and worldwide fame. The company has perfect testing equipment, strong technical support, providing customers with quality services. Our products are sold all over the world, and deeply trusted by users!

The main products include FRP Panel, FRP grating, SMC water tank, BMC manhole cover, FRP profiles, FRP vessels, and pipes, etc.

Our customer service tenet is to continuously meet the needs of customers, provide the best services and optimal solutions to customers which include the service idea of full decent cooperation. The ultimate purpose is to achieve a win-win situation.

ZDProTech will continue to work hard, forge ahead, and strive for every cooperation with our strict quality and thoughtful service.

Truck Body FRP Composite Panels, Fiberglass FRP Truck Box Body Panel

FAQ

 

Q: Are you trading or a manufactory?
A: We are one of the largest FRP manufacturers in China, ZD group has two separate factories in two different places.

Q: Can your factory provide customized services?
A: Yes, we can. From small parts to large machines, we can provide most kinds of customized services.

Q: Can you do OEM?
A: Yes. we can offer OEM & ODM.

Q: l am interested in your products, can l have a sample for free?
A: We could offer that.

Q: What is your payment term?
A: Normally, 30% as the deposit first by T/T, the rest 70% will be paid before shipping. ( Depends on raw materials rates)

Q: Can you provide some videos where we can see the line producing?
A: Definitely, yes!

Q: What about the delivery?
A:lt depends on the product performance and quantity you need. Because we are the expert, the production time won't take so long.

Q: How about after-sales service?
A: Most of the products have a 1-year free warranty, Lifetime technical service support. For more details, please contact us.

Q: How can l install the production line and get commissioning?
A: We may send our engineer for installation and commissioning, but the relevant cost will be paid by you.

For more questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!


 

Contact us

Please feel free to give your inquiry in the form below We will reply you in 24 hours