This double wall corrugated pipe making machine equipped with double layer spiral structure extrusion die head. Forming machine adopts vacuum forming type. This production line can produce PP,PE etc material small diameter double wall corrugated pipe continuously and stably. Plastic double wall corrugated pipe has the features of corrosion resistance, wear resistance, high strength, flexibility etc. Small diameter double wall corrugated pipe is widely used in cable sheathing, pipeline sheathing, fresh air pipeline and other fields.
|Model||Pipe Diameter||Product Speed||Extruder Model||Motor Power|
Qingdao Tongsan PLastic Machinery Co.,LTD
Why Choose Me ?
Qingdao Tongsan Plastic Machinery Co., LTD is a professional plastic extrusion machines manufacturer which stands by the Jiaozhou Bay. Converged with the national first-class scientific talests, our company is engaged in the study of new- type plastic machines and the conversion of international high-and -new technology. Cooperating with scientific research instifutions and institutions of higher education , we are converting the newest scientific payoffs at top speed. We will supply you the high-performance and high-tech plastic machines, Hollow sheet machine, Corrugated pipe machine, PVC and WPC foam board making machine.
Be Our Cilent:
Packaging & Shipping
Fastening of fixed Steel Wire with plastic Film wound Wood Block
- We will provide the Feasibility Analysis Report for the plastic project.
- We will provide the model selection and technical parameter for plastic pipe machine.
- We will provide the design for the plant and electric powder accounting for the facilities.
- We will provide the design for wood plastic formula according to the product requirement.
- We will provide the technology of plastic pipe product surface treatment.
- We will provide technique training for operator.
- We will provide solution for the practical problem during the production.
- We will install and test machine for free.
- We will provide turnkey project to customers.
We look forward to have the opportunity to work together with you in the future.